8.08.2010

Back...in black







Yeah!! I love puns.  I'm back from the eurotrip. Soaked up some good sun in Italy but the tan is fading quickly!  Okay, so I'll be splitting my posts into different cities/towns etc for the next couple of weeks or so.  There are too many photos so I'll be picking out the best ones of scenery and whatnot.

It was pretty brilliant, however I don't think I would like to do it again! It's unbelievably tiring and my feet were aching pretty much every day.  And if we weren't walking around, we were driving (for at least 5 hours).

Arrived in Holland (but didn't do anything there as we were in a hurry to Italy), Germany, Switzerland, Italy and France.  We spent most of our time staying with family in Italy - and it was wondeful!  Stayed in San Maurizio, and visited Milan and Florence! There is too much to see in Italy. Still need to tick off Bologna, Pissa, Rome, Venice, Sicily....aah.

Amsterdam, Holland/Cochem, Germany


yes, i happen to be wearing the same clothes. what can you do?

There's more to come. But can't be bothered at the moment. So ciao for nowwww!

1 comment:

  1. ooh love hte pictures and i like your outfit too :]

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (: