1.09.2011

Collective Haul

Boxing Day Sales
Every year I find myself looking forward to the Boxing Day sales more than I do Christmas, and this year was no exception.  Even though I did have a good holiday and lovely presents from my family and boyfriend, I couldn't help but to think of how much money I had in vouchers, and cash, to spend the next day!
I must admit, I am one of those people who rushes into town first thing in the morning to catch the best deals first.  This year, I went with my mum to do some serious shopping and spend those Christmas vouchers.  Although some of the things below may not be from the sales, I thought it would be worth showing them anyway, simply to update you on items I've bought in the past few months.  The majority of my purchases are clothes, only because I think there couldn't be a better time to buy lounge-wear and casual clothing.  I did buy a couple of fancy things here and there, as you can get some really good deals, but generally, I was getting clothes for everyday and for my trip to Spain later this year.

 Hat: Topshop

 Top: Republic

Shirt: Topshop (not on sale) 

 Treggings: TK Maxx

Top: Topshop
Blazer: Next

Heels: Topshop

Necklace, Top, & Shorts: Topshop

T-shirt: New Look
Treggings: Topshop

 As above

Top(s): Republic

The Lady Gaga t-shirt was a gift from my boyfriend, so not sure where it's from.

Lipstick: No. 21 in Pale Pink by Bobbi Brown


Make-up palette: NYX 78 eyeshadow palette



Headphones: Lady Gaga Heartbeats by Monster (gift from my lovely boyfriend)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! (: