9.27.2011

Edinburgh

Sunglasses - Armstrongs
Cape - Topshop
Shirt - Paul Smith
Shopping

A girl can never shop too much.  Ever.  So, with that in mind, I hit the streets of Edinburgh for the day with my flatemate, Connie.  We didn't have anywhere in particular we wanted to go to, apart from Armstrong's in Grassmarket, so we just had a wonder around the city.  It turned out to be a really nice day which put me in a great mood (considering it had been raining that very morning - hence the cape).  We ended up buying a few things... but I did purchase these things with my birthday money so I don't feel so bad!

Skirt - Topshop

 Gold Chain - Armstrongs
Cross Necklace - Urban Outfitters
Top - Topshop
 Lipstick - MAC's 'Dubonnet'



2 comments:

  1. I do agree! it's impossible for a girl to shop too much! I love this shade of the lipstick:) and looks like a fun day!

    An Interesting Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cat eye sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (: