11.07.2011

Katy Perry


California Dreams
Last weekend I went back to my hometown to go see Katy Perry live.  I must admit, I was quite excited to see her perform as I knew there was going to be a lot of outfit changes, candy, and fireworks.  I was actually amazed by how many crystals were in all of her costumes!  Every single outfit had at least 100 crystals in it - her acoustic guitar was so blinding, it was practically made of crystal for crying out loud!  Having said that, I didn't mind it at all;  I was mesmerised by the attention to detail in every costume.
In all seriousness, Katy did not disappoint.  We were quite near the front for most of the concert, so I managed to get some good photos of her in her many outfits.  Look out for the one of her in her catsuit - she wears bum padding which, ironically, makes her bum look saggy...
Would I recommend going to see her live? Yeah.  She puts on a good show, and she plays good pop music... and that's good enough for me.


6 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing pics! I LOVE KP and all things that sparkle! Fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. musicandmollie7/11/11 16:47

    Katy Perry always presents herself so outrageously well. i love all the sequins, hope the show was good! :)

    mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to see her on Saturday! She was amazing live and her costumes were to die for! I love how the arena smelt like candy floss :) I'm following! <3

    Love Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are so beautiful, sounds like a really great concert!!

    Take a look and follow me if you like
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are so great! And LOL for days about her butt looking saggy. Holla, California girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to see her when she came down to Australia. She's pretty incredible and definitely puts on a good show! It's great that you had a good time just like I did. Btw you took awesome pictures, I couldn't get close enough sadly!

    http://agavea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (: