12.12.2011

The Lady is a Tramp


Happy Monday!
Today I sat my Fashion Marketing & Retailing exam, which marked the official end to semester 1, and that can only mean one thing: holidays! After having painfully watched the Textiles students leave the Halls early last week for their Christmas holidays, I now too have the luxury of being able to go home, stress free.  Hence, I'm in a very good mood!  Despite being the only one left on my floor (or rather, the block - everyone seems to have gone home for Christmas already) I leave for my hometown tomorrow morning, and to say that I'm looking forward to it is most definitely an understatement.
It has been a good semester, & I'm really enjoying my course, even if it general First Year.  I have learnt how to work an industrial sewing machine & overlocker; how to pattern cut; and we all got to design & make 2 garments (a shirt, & a skirt, for Womens Wear).  I have also handed in 4 portfolios, including 1 for Visual Presentation (all about Photoshop, Illustrator, DreamWeaver), & sat an exam for the Fashion Marketing module.  It has been a busy semester to say the least, but living with a great bunch of people has made this term extremely enjoyable.
I'm about to start packing for tomorrow, but I thought I'd leave you with an OOTD.  Hope you're all stress free too! :)





Top: Topshop
Shorts: Topshop Boutique
Tights: Primark
Shoes: ASOS

5 comments:

  1. your shoes are GORGEOUS, and they look perfect paired with your cute tights.

    super cute!


    i have posted some new photos, hope you can stop by and take a look!!

    happy holidays!

    Jade
    www.paisleytoprive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the tights and the shoes :D

    http://www.dear-diary.dawnelia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeee this soo much. I have a pair of those tights they are amazing. :) great look. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi tatiana,

    I just started a new blog. Its called "Same Same But Different". I would like to share with you my view on fashion, art and other amazing things. I hope you will enjoy the posts of my outfits, fashion illustrations and things which are a part of my life. I am happy about every comment or message. And please dont hasitate to criticize or to leave a helpful suggestion.

    -> http://www.ssbdk.blogspot.com/

    Hope to read from you soon,
    Happy New Year,

    Kamila
    ps. i have nearly the same shoes, but from topshop

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, I loved your shoes.
    And now I want to buy your tights!!
    But i can't find anything like this in Brazil!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (: