1.02.2012

Black & White

  
 Cosy in Cashmere
You know when you have something in your hand one minute, and the next you can't find it anywhere?!  I've been searching for my usb stick all over the place today!  I had it on me yesterday night and I clearly remember it being in my room, and now I can't remember whereabouts in my room I put it.  I'm quite annoyed actually because my new CV is in there and I was going to continue updating it... and now I can't....
Anyway, I've left you with an OOTD. I'm wearing an off-white cashmere jumper, which used to be my mum's once upon a time, with a silk-like skirt I got in the Topshop Sale last summer.  I think I got it for about £5...  I've also got the same ASOS  heels on, and a necklace from Topshop, bought over a year ago I think.
A week today I will be back at Uni, starting on the projects set out for semester 2.  Our timetable this semester consists of Materials & Medium (theory), CCS, Menswear, & Fashion Communication (yayyyy!!!). We get to make a magazine over the next couple of months so I'm very excited to get started with that!  I'm sure I will update you again before I go back;  I really want to show you my new gadgets!


Jumper: No idea
Skirt & Necklace: Topshop
Shoes: ASOS

5 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, the jumper looks so cosy! Good luck for going back to Uni next week too :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! I'm in love with your shoes <3
    Following you :)

    http://graylavender.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. soo cute! I love this outfit.
    I think i may wear something similar tomorrow! LOL :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your skirt, I have this in blue.. and it's so comfy!x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (: