1.08.2012

Colour.


Table For Six
Hey guys!  Just thought I'd leave you with an OOTD from a couple of nights ago.  I wore this out to dinner as I was meeting up with some friends for the last time before I went back to Galashiels (I go back tomorrow)!  I'm in the middle of packing at the moment actually, and shouldn't really be blogging right now, but I really wanted to share this with you all as I don't think I'll have time to blog in the next couple of days.  My jacket/long blazer is a bargain I snapped up in the Topshop sale (£10!), and so is the jumper (£25), which I'm in love with.  Maybe next time I wear it I can show you it properly because it really deserves the attention - I particularly love the cut, the colour (tangerine-y) & the material (so fluffy, thanks to the angora rabbit hair)!  Anyway, hope you all have a good week, speak to you soon!

 
  

Jacket/Blazer: Love @ Topshop
Jumper & Treggings: Topshop
Chain Necklace: Armstrong's (Edinburgh)
Bag: See by Chloe
Scarf: Vivienne Westwood

2 comments:

  1. J'aime ton necklace! Superbe tenue!

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey !
    The outfit is super cute, I love the bag :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (: