1.06.2012

Marry The Night


Procrastinating
I leave for Uni again on Monday.  That's 3 sleeps away!  I can't believe how quickly the holidays have gone, despite having almost 4 weeks off.  Today I've been doing research for our Menswear brief, mainly just collecting pictures and stuff.  It's a task that in reality shouldn't take that long, but somehow takes me hours to do.  I also need to start packing... not fun.
This outfit is something I put together a while back.  I don't think I would actually go out in that mesh top with just my bra...  I'd probably wear something on top and have the mesh sleeves showing.  I really like it, but it's one of those things that's just hard to get away with.  Oh, and I don't know what you call the thing I'm wearing on top of it... It's almost like a cashmere shawl... but it's not.  It has 2 holes for you to put your arms through, but it just dangles.  Now that I think about it, the garment has no real purpose, because it will never keep me warm.  It's just there to look nice I suppose.  Money well spent, haha.







Top: Vintage
Cashmere Thing: Catherine @ Verdict Boutique
Jewellery & Treggings: Topshop
Shoes: ASOS

3 comments:

  1. Shoes are amazeballs! Great outfit x

    jpoppy-thats-just-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joli necklace;)
    Angela
    http://doigt.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look very cutee !!

    plenty lovee & swaag
    xoxo, Shariece
    : )

    http://beautyorswaag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! (: